Saturday 10 November 2007

My first blog...

This is my first ever blog - have read loads of other peoples, never really thought of posting up my own until now.



Four years ago I decided to give up working in I.T. and went off to study hortifculture and landscaping. After working on building gardens for a couple of years, I was completely hooked and decided to stretch myself and went on to study garden design in the last 2 years.



So, I've finished studying now and have started up McQue Gardens. I'm going to use this blog to post up some of the stuff I've been working on and share my experiences as the owner of a new business and as a garden designer.

Enjoy.



PS This is my first ever design done at college....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tracy, I just wanted to thank you so much for your blog. I am currently (literally, sat at my desk) stuck in a soul-destroying IT contracts job, and have just started studying horticulture at college. I had vague notions that I would like to do garden design, but have discounted it on the basis that I didn't think I could ever make a living out of it in these strapped economic times - and also that I couldn't ever imagine being good enough that someone would pay me for it!

Your blog has given me such motivation and inspiration, especially the way that you have created a viable business in such a small timeframe. SO grateful that I stumbled accross this tiny part of the web - and thanks again.

Bonnie